How to file a complaint

What to do if you are not happy with service you received from your ENT, Audiologist, Speech-Language Pathologist, Hearing Aid Dispenser or Service Provider: CHHA link.

How to file a complaint

Your written complaint must be signed

Provide your complete contact information

Include the name of the person against whom the complaint is being made

Send to the main office (see "Contact Us", for mailing address).  Once your complaint has been received, it will be forwarded to the association's Complaint Committee Chair, who will communicate with you